A few reminders to keep our students healthy and learning:
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Wash hands frequently, but especially following restroom use and before meals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Observe a consistent bedtime.
- Wear proper clothing during the winter season. Coats, gloves, scarves, and hats help us stay warm and protected from the wind and precipitation.
- Remember that if your child is sick we ask that he or she be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school. Students may not return to school until fever free for 24 hours without the aid of fever reducing medications.
- If your child must be absent from school, please call or email the school office before 9:00am.