General Trip Information
- Dates: January 17th - 20th, 2024
- Travel: Charter buses supplied by ACRL. Busses will launch from and return to Blackhawk Ministries.
- Lodging: Students will stay Hilton Arlington National Landing, which is the location of the Y4Life Conference
- Supervision: Mr. Newbry and Mr. Mansfield
- Cost: $240, which includes the costs of the hotel and the conference, transportation, a hoodie, and dinner each night.
- Other important information including itinerary and packing lists can be found here.
- Here is the overview of the conference. Please note that we are not staying for the Saturday sessions. (conference brochure)
- For more information about Y4life as an organization, feel free to visit their website.
Seating will be limited, so if you would like to assure your spot on the trip, please sign up as soon as possible by following the two steps below. Because of the need to book hotel rooms for the conference, there is a hard deadline to register of December 15th. However, to assure your spot on the bus with your BCS classmates, register as soon as possible.
- Register your student by clicking here. (Separate registration for the conference and booking of the hotel is not necessary. ACRL will register all students on this trip for the conference and book the hotel on our behalf.)
- Pay your student's registration fee of $240 here.
We are so excited for this opportunity for our students to experience the March for Life.