Thank you for your interest in employment with Blackhawk Christian School. Blackhawk Christian School (BCS) is a P-12 accredited private Christian school of over 900 students with a 46+ year history of academic success – “A” rating per IDOE.
Our Mission is:. Preparing Hearts and Minds to Serve Christ
email: email@example.com – best if emailed from a computer.
USPS: 7400 East State Boulevard
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Attention: Marilyn Knuth
Resumes will be kept on file for 12 months.
Openings for 2020-21
All Applicants must meet the following job qualifications:
Blackhawk Christian School is both a Christian ministry and a school. As such, employees must effectively represent Christ as well as possess the technical skills for the position. A successful applicant will provide evidence of being:
- A born-again Christian with a mature walk of faith and whose lifestyle, convictions, and beliefs are consistent with Biblical principles.
- Faithfully engaged in a local evangelical church.
- Able to clearly articulate both the Biblical components of salvation and the ability to lead a child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- In agreement with and will support the school’s Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision, Core Values and Teacher’s Articles of Employment.
- Demonstrate commitment to a Christian education by upholding the mission of Blackhawk Christian School and modeling a Christian lifestyle.
- Able to provide at least 3 favorable references including a pastor, a current supervisor, (if employed) and a colleague.
- Able to provide a “clean” criminal background check.