Thank you for your interest in employment with Blackhawk Christian School. Blackhawk Christian School (BCS) is a P-12 accredited private Christian school of over 900 students with a 46+ year history of academic success – “A” rating per IDOE.
Our Mission is: Preparing Hearts and Minds to Serve Christ
2021-2022 School Year
BIOLOGY I TEACHER
Seeking a teacher for Biology I. This position is a part-time position (.5) with the potential to be combined with middle school science or chemistry to make it a full-time opportunity. Both part-time and full-time candidates should apply. Candidates should include whether they are interested in part and/or full time upon application.
Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and currently hold, or be eligible to receive, an Indiana Teacher License.
Email your cover letter, resume, and completed application to Mr. Mark Harmon, Secondary Principal, email@example.com
email: firstname.lastname@example.org – best if emailed from a computer
USPS: 7400 East State Boulevard
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Attention: Marilyn Knuth
Resumes will be kept on file for 12 months
Openings for 2021-22
All Applicants must meet the following job qualifications:
Blackhawk Christian School is both a Christian ministry and a school. As such, employees must effectively represent Christ as well as possess the technical skills for the position. A successful applicant will provide evidence of being:
- A born-again Christian with a mature walk of faith and whose lifestyle, convictions, and beliefs are consistent with Biblical principles.
- Demonstrate commitment to a Christian education by upholding to the mission of Blackhawk Christian School and modeling a Christian lifestyle.
- Faithfully engaged in a local evangelical church.
- Able to clearly articulate both the Biblical components of salvation and the ability to lead a child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- In agreement with and will support the school’s Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision, Core Values and Teacher’s Articles of Employment.
- Demonstrate commitment to a Christian education by upholding the mission of Blackhawk Christian School and modeling a Christian lifestyle.
- Able to provide at least 3 favorable references including a pastor, a current supervisor, (if employed) and a colleague.
- Able to provide a “clean” background check.